Hey lovelies ❤
Hope you all are doing good ! Recently I have been using the New Pantent Pro V Hairfall control shampoo, and I’m loving it. Usually I do not change shampoo’s but when I got the chance to try the new Pantene, I was super excited ❤
About Pantene Pro V Hair Fall Control Shampoo & Conditioner :
(1) Pantene shampoo helps control hair fall efficiently:
(2) Helps prevent dandruff and reduces damage.
(3) Dandruff and damage can happen at the same time, but you don’t have to give up solving one for the other. Hair become hollow over time as they gets damaged. This weakens their internal structure and they becomes prone to breakage.
(1) Strengthens the inside of hair at the structural level
(2) Penetrates and helps fill hollow parts of hair
(3) Lasting strength for reduced hair fall due to breakage
(4)No Dye, No Paraben
It comes in plastic packaging in an off-white bottle along with golden flip cover and it’s travel friendly, both have similar packaging.
For Shampoo –
As I mentioned earlier, I’m very skeptical when it comes to changing shampoo’s, I have Pantene even before, It’s obviously pocket friendly. The fragrance is the same like all other Pantene shampoo’s. I don’t really have any issues with my hair apart from Hair-fall (which is like a global problem) 😛 I noticed my hair-fall did reduce, not completely but I could notice some improvement. My hair looks more voluminous and more shiny. It cleanses the scalp pretty well. Specially if you have oiled hair. This is the best shampoo to get rid of the oil perfectly.
The shampoo has a very thick creamy consistency. It claims to have stronger,thicker and longer hair in 14 days. The conditioner is as good as the shampoo, for better results always have the same shampoo and conditioner.
Honestly it depends from individuals to individuals and different hair types. It took me around 18-20 days to achieve the perfect results, but you will start noticing the results in the first 2 washes itself.
Since it has no paraben or any dye added, It’s completely fine to switch to Pantene. Also with Pantene – We have Priyanka Chopra as the new Global Ambassador for Pantene.
*Sample Kit, however my review is honest and unbiased
Have you tried the All New Pantene 😀 ? Let me know in the comments below